HOP INTO JOJO’S SHAKEBAR ORLANDO FOR EASTER TREATS
Peeps & Cream Biggie Shakes and more for a limited time only
ORLANDO, Fla. (March 27, 2023) – Following a ‘sah-weet’ grand opening weekend in mid-March, JoJo’s ShakeBAR Orlando keeps the booze flowin’ and the fun hoppin’ with the debut of its limited time only menu for Easter.
These over-the-top treats are available daily March 27 – April 16, in addition to weekend brunch from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Peeps & Cream Biggie Shake
- Peep Show Hot Chocolate
- Funfetti Baked Hot Chocolate
For the adults kids:
- Spirit of Gonzo
- Trix are 4 Kids
- Sundae Funday
Guests are invited to indulge in Easter treats along with the full menu of diner classics, including salads, gluten-free, and vegan options for kids of all ages. But don’t be fooled - JoJo’s is no place for a diet. JoJo's ShakeBAR is the next-generation restaurant and bar serving 80s and 90s nostalgia, diner fare, hand-crafted cocktails, and decadent desserts.
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR is the first location in Florida and is located on the lower level of Pointe Orlando
- Reservations are available on OpenTable
- Sunday – Thursday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday - Saturday 11 a.m. – midnight
- Saturday and Sunday Brunch from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- IG: @jojosshakebar, FB: @jojosshakebarorlando, T: @jojosorlando, #JoJosOrlando
- Learn more at www.jojosshakebar.com/orlando.