MARTHA STEWART WINE & FOOD EXPERIENCE
PRESENTED BY USA TODAY NETWORK AND MGM RESORTS INTERNATIONAL
AT LAS VEGAS FESTIVAL GROUNDS,
TICKETS ON SALE SAT. JULY 14
Martha Stewart Wine & Food Experience presented by USA TODAY NETWORK and MGM Resorts International in Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas Festival Grounds – 311 W Sahara Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89101
The venue has 35 outdoor acres on the southwest corner the famed Las Vegas Strip. The venue provides a great fan experience with turf throughout and trees for shade.
- The Martha Stewart Experience features a tented entrance with a “Celebrating with Martha” theme showcasing Martha-designed products. Guests can get creative with Martha’s Celebrations line at Michaels; snap a selfie at a café table with Martha in the backdrop; explore the lifestyle leader’s newest lines from Macy’s tabletop; grab a glimpse of a cool ‘utensil chandelier;’ and explore kitchen gear, books, Martha’s QVC product line, and more.
- Martha Stewart said: “Join me in October with USA TODAY NETWORK and MGM Resorts International for the first Las Vegas Wine & Food Experience. We’re presenting a rare gathering of chefs, purveyors and restaurateurs for a memorable
afternoon to discover, taste and celebrate the sheer enjoyment of fabulous food and drink.”
- The Grand Tasting is central to the Wine & Food Experience. This vast food and beverage sampling experience features chefs, restaurateurs and gourmet leaders in branded booth settings who will greet guests as they enjoy wine, craft beer, spirits and special bites. The Grand Tasting also spotlights a schedule of wine and beverage seminars and cooking demonstrations featuring Martha Stewart and other chefs.
- MGM Resorts International restaurants, along with local Las Vegas chef talent, will be among those featured at the event. The culinary extravagance of Las Vegas is anticipated to be on full display given the city’s exciting dining scene and elevated epicurean entertainment offerings.
- Tickets go on sale Sat., July 14 and will be available at WineandFood.USATODAY.com/
LasVegas/ or at www.ticketmaster.com
- Tickets include the Grand Tasting ($85); VIP ($120) for guests to enjoy a lounge and early event access; and a limited Martha Stewart master class ticket ($250). In Las Vegas, Stewart will present a cooking demonstration in the Grand Tasting that all guests can enjoy. For the upgraded “Martha” ticket, patrons can learn directly from the lifestyle leader during a coveted seminar experience in which she’ll share her favorite tips and practices for celebrated