- Guests can purchase Howl-O-Scream tickets for as low as $39.99 during the Slash Sale running until September 24
- Skip ahead and be the first to scream with the Fear Pass and Fear Pass Extreme as must-have additions.
WHAT: SeaWorld Orlando is about to unleash the scream-tastic savings of the season! For a limited time, thrill-seekers can experience the spine-chilling delights of Howl-O-Scream at jaw-dropping prices during the "Slash Sale" from September 18 to September 24. Prepare for a wickedly wild time at Howl-O-Scream at SeaWorld Orlando, when the park transforms into a realm of terror and thrills. Whether you're a fearless annual pass member or a daring guest, this sale is your ticket to monstrous savings.
Here's what you need to know:
- Ticket Prices Slashed: Howl-O-Scream tickets, regularly priced at $114.99, are now on sale for as low as $39.99 for annual Pass Members and starting at just $44.99 for non-pass guests. Don't miss your chance to save big on the frightful fun!
- Fear Pass Priority Access: Elevate your experience with the Fear Pass, granting you priority access to each spine-tingling haunted house. Skip the lines and dive straight into the heart-pounding action.
- Extreme Thrills with Fear Pass Extreme: For those who crave even more excitement, upgrade to the Fear Pass Extreme. Enjoy priority access to haunted houses and add exhilarating thrill rides to your night. It's the ultimate way to experience the fear!
Howl-O-Scream at SeaWorld Orlando promises to be an unforgettable night of frights, thrills, and spine-tingling fun. With 7 haunted houses and 5 scare zones that will leave you screaming for more, to electrifying entertainment and spooky surprises around every corner, it's an event like no other.
WHEN: Tickets as low as $39.99 during this "Slash Sale" from September 18 to September 24. Howl-O-Scream at SeaWorld Orlando runs select nights from September 8 through October 31. Tickets can be purchased online at https://seaworld.com/orlando/
WHERE: SeaWorld Orlando.
ABOUT: SeaWorld is a leading marine life theme park and accredited zoo and aquarium that provides experiences that matter while educating and inspiring guests of all ages to care about marine life. Welcoming millions of guests every year, the parks offer fun and enriching experiences from up-close animal encounters and year-round educational programs to award-winning marine-life themed rides and attractions, special events and exciting entertainment. For more than 60 years SeaWorld has advanced the conservation of marine life in and outside its parks through science, education, and exceptional animal care that is Humane Certified by American Humane and accredited by the Alliance of Marine Mammal Parks and Aquariums and the Association of Zoos and Aquariums. SeaWorld is one of the largest marine animal rescue organizations in the world, helping more than 40,000 animals to date. The SeaWorld Conservation Fund, a non-profit foundation established in 2003, has provided more than $20 million to nearly 1,400 organizations to advance critical research on every continent. A portion of park proceeds goes toward supporting these longstanding conservation commitments. SeaWorld parks are in Orlando, San Antonio, San Diego and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE). SeaWorld is part of the SeaWorld Entertainment (NYSE: SEAS) portfolio of theme park brands. For more information, visit us at SeaWorld.com.