SPECIAL “FLIGHT” PACKAGES, BRILLIANT LIGHT SHOW AND FAMILY FUN ALL PART OF ICONIC NEW YEAR’S CELEBRATION
-- $1,500 “Midnight Fireworks Flight” gives guests spectacular, 360-degree view of Central Florida’s best fireworks from atop the 400-foot observation wheel --
-- New “Best of 2018” playlist curated especially for New Year’s Eve flights –
WHAT: An “Iconic” New Year’s Eve Celebration featuring 16 hours of family-friendly fun starting at 10 a.m. New Year’s Eve Packages for the observation wheel include:
- New Year's Flight ($39.99* per person) – includes a complimentary beverage (beer, wine or soft drink)
- Flight with Champagne ($44.99* per person) – includes a glass of champagne
- Private Capsule with Stocked Bar ($600* per capsule) – includes private party capsule for up to 10 guests, stocked with beer, wine and champagne (limited availability; book by Dec. 28)
- Midnight Fireworks Flight ($1,500* per capsule) – VIP package includes concierge escort upon arrival; midnight access to private capsule with stocked bar; two full rotations to experience 360-degree views of Central Florida fireworks; three commemorative photo books and free digital photos (limited availability; book by Dec. 28)
* Plus tax; must be 21 and show ID to consume alcohol
MORE: Additional festivities include:
· Brilliant wheel light show and traditional New Year’s countdown
· All-new “Best of 2018” music playlist in each flight capsule
· Face painting, and balloon artists from 1 p.m. – 7 p.m.
· Live music at Tin Roof
WHEN: Monday, December 31, 2018 from 10 a.m. to 2 a.m.
WHERE: ICON Orlando 360
8375 International Drive, Orlando, Florida
FOOD + BEV
- Islamorada Tap Bar’s pop-up brewery will serve premiere local craft beer: Sandbar Sunday (American Wheat Ale), Islamorada Ale (Citrus Ale), No Tan Lines (Blend) and Channel Marker IPA
- Local baker Mattie’s Bakery will offer fresh-baked, organic and gluten-free desserts and warm clam chowder that can be enjoyed on board the observation wheel
- UNO’s Pizza will satisfy all-night munchies until 2 a.m.
· Tapa Toro will feature a special New Year’s Eve Fiesta with flamenco dancing and four-course dinner specials
PARKING: Parking is always FREE in on-site garage
HOW: To purchase tickets and for more information visit, Iconorlando.com/newyears.
About ICON Orlando 360
ICON Orlando 360 is a one-of-a-kind dining and entertainment complex in the middle of Orlando’s International Drive entertainment district. The main attraction is the 400-foot ICON Orlando, one of the world’s tallest observation wheels. ICON ORLANDO 360 also features SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium, Madame Tussauds Orlando, SKELETONS: Museum of Osteology and the all-new Orlando StarFlyer. The 18-acre complex offers more than a dozen restaurants and bars, central courtyard and fountain with choreographed water displays, as well as live entertainment, vendors, special events and private space for meetings and events.