Ocean-deep discounts available Thursday, Nov. 23
Holiday shoppers are invited to dive into SeaWorld’s biggest sale of the year as early as Thanksgiving day with new “Blue” Friday deals. From tickets and passes to unforgettable park experiences, guests can take advantage of limited-time pricing and save big with these exclusive online offers.
Blue Friday deals kick off the holiday shopping season by providing the best value to experience all that SeaWorld has to offer year-round, including SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration and other special events coming soon in 2018.
Online-only deals include the following buy one, get one (BOGO) offers:
- BOGO Free: SeaWorld Orlando Single-Day Ticket
- BOGO Free: 2-Park Tickets (SeaWorld and Aquatica)
- BOGO 50% off: SeaWorld Orlando/Aquatica One-Year Annual Pass
- BOGO Free: Beluga and Walrus Up-Close Tour, which now includes a special opportunity to see Ginger, the baby walrus born at SeaWorld this summer.
- BOGO Free: Quick Queue Unlimited at SeaWorld
- BOGO Free: Dine With Shamu
- BOGO 50% off: All-Day Dining
- Save up to $110 on Discovery Cove Gift Admission Packages
- Save 30% on all merchandise from SeaworldShop.com
To learn more about this year’s Blue Friday deals, shoppers can visit seaworldorlando.com/bluefriday and become an email subscriber for early access to these limited-time offers. Fans must subscribe by Wednesday, November 22 to gain early access at noon on Thursday, November 23.
These online-exclusive deals are available to the public starting from 6:00p.m. on Thursday, November 23, until 11:59p.m. Monday, November 27, 2016.
For more information, guests are encouraged to visit SeaWorldOrlando.com and stay connected on Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario