Here you find a handful of highlights.
- $335+ – Average person’s spending over the five-day Thanksgiving period.
- 10 Hrs. 41 Mins. – Length of time the average American male would need to spend on the treadmill to burn the 4,500 calories consumed at the average Thanksgiving meal.
- $640+ Million – Estimated amount Americans spend on Thanksgiving turkeys each year, with 45 million turkeys killed for the holiday.
- $19 Million – Amount of property loss caused by residential building fires each Thanksgiving.
- 58% – Of people celebrating Thanksgiving are dreading having to talk politics at the dinner table.
More from WalletHub