Grab your family or friends and escape into a weekend of nature and tranquility at The Horse Shoe Farm.
From the moment you arrive on property you will experience a state of sublime, as its goal is to ground you in the stability of our serene space. The Stable Spa experience begins with its soothing environment and immersive spa treatments. As one of the most exclusive and comforting spas in the Hendersonville-Asheville, NC area, The Stable Spa offers a selection of treatments to nourish and heal the mind, body and spirit, influenced by the elements of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
We'd love to put on your radar The Horse Shoe Farm's weekend package which features the opportunity for five friends to spend three days and two nights together in the Farm's luxury accommodations with all meals included. Pricing for five people is $4,990 or $998 per person.
Get your #Ohm on as this weekend package for five includes:
· Welcome gift & champagne cocktail upon arrival
· Luxury accommodations for two nights at The Stable House
· Your choice of the Farm's Signature Four Hand Massage or two 60-minute spa treatments
· Welcome reception with seasonal drinks and appetizers
· Gourmet dinner sourced with local ingredients each night prepared by its expert chef
· Guided yoga & meditation class each morning
· Organic juice bar & continental breakfast each morning
· One catered lunch between spa treatments
· Bonfire & s’mores each night at The Silo Cookhouse
Other amenities and services available at no additional charge include:
· Use of The Horse Shoe Farm grounds for walking, exercise, and meditation
· Complimentary Wi-Fi access
· Complimentary on-site parking
· Access to The Farmhouse filled with activities for the young and young at heart
About The Horse Shoe Farm
Nestled in the highlands of the Blue Ridge Mountains on the tail end of the French Broad River, sits The Horse Shoe Farm, an 85-acre riverfront estate, minutes from downtown Hendersonville, Asheville, and Tryon, NC. Originally a working farm resurrected in the 1950s, the Turchin Family, who was captivated by its breathtaking beauty and serene elegance, purchased the property and transformed it into an upscale farm retreat with a spiritual twist. The Horse Shoe Farm stands today to offer a selection of individual homes for up to 50 guests, an unparalleled spa experience in an authentic renovated barn, a high-end concierge service for all guests’ needs, stables and equestrian facilities, distinctive touches for personal growth and wellness, and private event spaces for weddings, family gatherings, and retreats. The Horse Shoe Farm is located 10 miles from Asheville Regional Airport, which has direct flights from many major U.S. Cities. The Horse Shoe Farm is located at 155 Horse Shoe Farm Drive, Hendersonville, NC. To book please visit HERE or you can call (828) 393-3034. For more information, please visithttps://www.thehorseshoefarm.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario