KRISPY KREME® Creates Tastiest Gifts of the Season: North Pole-inspired Doughnuts and a Chocolate Glazed Wonderland
Three doughnuts inspired by the ‘Magic of the North Pole’ kick off month-long holiday festivities, including a chocolate takeover in shops Dec. 6 through 8
This holiday season, Krispy Kreme’s doughnut innovators went straight to the source of holiday magic – the North Pole – to “workshop” a tasty lineup. Now through Dec. 24 at all shops throughout Central Florida, Krispy Kreme’s new Holiday doughnuts feature a trio of North Pole-inspired treats:
- New Original Glazed® “Reindeer Doughnut,” dipped in chocolate icing and adorned with pretzel antlers and a red nose almost too cute to eat
- Fan-favorite “Santa Belly Doughnut” – a Chocolate Kreme™ filled doughnut inspired by the big guy himself.
- Special “Present Doughnut” – a festively decorated Original Glazed Doughnut, filled with Original Kreme™.
- Chocolate Glazed Doughnut: The sought-after Original Glazed® Doughnut covered in rich chocolate glaze.
- Chocolate Glazed Original Filled, Original Kreme: Inspired by the snow-covered North Pole, this Chocolate Glazed Doughnut is filled with Original Kreme™ and dusted with powdered sugar.
- Chocolate Glazed Original Filled, Cake Batter: A Krispy Kreme first, the Chocolate Glazed Doughnut is filled with chocolate cake batter, dipped in chocolate icing and topped with bright confetti sprinkles.
- Chocolate Glazed Original Filled, Double Chocolate: This decadent delight features a Chocolate Glazed Doughnut filled with Chocolate Kreme™, decorated with festive holiday icing.
“The North Pole is the perfect inspiration for Krispy Kreme to bring wonder, fun and deliciousness to our fans during the holidays,” said Dave Skena, chief marketing officer for Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation. “We hope we can be one of the ways you spread joy to others this season. And stay tuned, we’ve got a little more North Pole magic coming later this month.”
Spread some cheer and show how your holidays are magical by using #KrispyKremeORL and tagging @krispykremeORL on Instagram and Twitter for local social share.
Experience even more magic from Krispy Kreme’s seasonal offerings by visiting,