PEACOCK ANNOUNCES COMPELLING ORIGINAL DOCUMENTARIES
‘PERFECT WORLD: THE GAMER MURDERS’ (wt) – DOCUSERIES
· Peacock has ordered three-part docuseries PERFECT WORLD: THE GAMER MURDERS.
· PERFECT WORLD: THE GAMER MURDERS is the terrifying, true-life account of a group of friends who find themselves plunged into a real-life techno horror story.
· PERFECT WORLD: THE GAMER MURDERS explores the bizarre murder mystery where an international group of gamer friends must work together to uncover a killer’s true identity in order to stop him before he kills again.
· PERFECT WORLD: THE GAMER MURDERS is produced by Lusid Media. Zak Weisfeld serves as executive producer.
‘DOWNEY WROTE THAT’ (wt) – DOCUMENTARY
· Peacock has picked-up the documentary DOWNEY WROTE THAT.
· Through the 30 Rock corridors and down the staircase to Studio 8H, DOWNEY WROTE THAT is a documentary that will explore the sketches, contributions, and enduring influence of Jim Downey, one of the most impactful comedy writers in the history of “Saturday Night Live.”
· The documentary is produced by Network Entertainment in association with Universal Television Alternative Studio, a division of Universal Studio Group, and Broadway Video. Lorne Michaels serves as executive producer. Erin David, Howard Klein, Osmany Rodriguez, Andy Breckman and Susan Morrison also serve as executive producers. Eddie Michaels serves as producer.
‘DIAMOND PRINCESS’ (wt) – DOCUMENTARY
· Peacock has ordered DIAMOND PRINCESS (wt) documentary.
· In early 2020 the Diamond Princess set sail to Southeast Asia; the passengers were looking forward to a dream vacation that quickly mutated into a nightmare of uncertainty and illness as the novel COVID-19 virus overwhelmed the ship. Even after gaining crucial medical insights from this unique case study, more cruise ships embarked for various destinations around the world, including Australia, New Zealand, and the United States. The documentary will provide a look into what the experience was like on the ship through eyewitness accounts and cell phone footage from the passengers who lived the nightmare.
· The documentary is produced by Matte Pictures and Goldcrest Features.
These join a growing collection of premium original documentaries including JOHN WAYNE GACY: DEVIL IN DISGUISE, and true crime series like UNSOLVED MYSTERIES, SNAPPED, THE FIRST 48, and NBC DATELINE.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario