Make a Splash this Valentine’s Day at
As Valentine’s Day approaches, many couples have started making plans for the perfect way to say, “I love you.” And what better way to kick off a new year and new decade by inspiring lovebirds to make a splash! Trade in your usual dinner plans, flowers and chocolate for an unforgettable day of romance and relaxation at Orlando’s Discovery Cove.
Treat your sweetie to an all-inclusive day resort experience and melt into a paradise of rocky lagoons, tropical reefs, winding rivers, and pristine white-sand beaches – a lushly landscaped retreat that feels more like a secluded island than an easily accessible attraction in the heart of America’s vacation capital. With many options to choose from, every one-of-a-kind experience at Discovery Cove is unique and can include:
- Feed Stingrays*: Start your day around sunrise to help Discovery Cove’s aquarists feed the various species of rays. During the full in-water experience, guests also have the opportunity to feed thousands of tropical fish. It’s a magical way to start the day.
- Dine Together: How often do you get to eat together twice during a date? At Discovery Cove, freshly prepared breakfast AND lunch – as well as unlimited snacks and drinks (including alcoholic beverages) – are included with admission.
- Interact with Dolphins: During this signature experience Dolphin Swim session, couples wade into the dolphin lagoon to learn about these incredible animals. For a special surprise, guests can book a Celebration Package, which includes a buoy with a personalized message delivered by a dolphin during the session. (Hint: This is perfect for a milestone anniversary – or a proposal!)
- Hang in a Cabana*: Tucked away in its own private space overlooking the water, each cabana comes complete with chaise lounges, unlimited snacks and drinks, and a cabana host – the equivalent of a “beach butler” – to ensure everything stays stocked. Day Beds are also available to provide a special place to relax throughout the day.
- Embrace Adventure*: During the Shark Swim program, participants spend time in the water with some of the world’s most misunderstood sea creatures. After learning about their anatomy and the threats sharks face in the wild, couples can join the sharks in their habitat for an exhilarating snorkel experience.
- Relax in the Water: After the adrenaline rush of the shark swim, Serenity Bay is the perfect place to take a relaxing dip. This pristine pool is set to 85 degrees and even has a built-in underwater seating area. On the Wind-Away River, the park’s lazy river attraction, couples can float or snorkel past beaches, and through waterfalls and underwater caverns.
In addition to food and beverage, each guest receives their own swim vest/wetsuit, towel and swim gear, including a souvenir snorkel and eco-friendly sunscreen. Private lockers and dressing areas are also included.
Discovery Cove’s daily attendance is limited and by reservation only to ensure the experience is relaxing, so visit www.discoverycove.com today to start planning your romantic adventure! The park has dynamic pricing, which means that the further out guests plan their trip, the more they can save.
*Upgraded experiences denoted with an asterisk (*) are available for a nominal fee.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario