MARLOW’S TAVERN FIRES UP THE SEASON WITH RIBS & WHISKEY MENU
AND SIZZLING GRILLING CONTEST
Marlow’s Brings Back Cocktails and Barbecue Favorites
ORLANDO, Fla. (Sept. 2022) –The savory Ribs & Whiskey menu at Marlow’s Tavern makes its much-anticipated return this season and is available now through Oct. 3. The annual celebration showcases an array of refreshing cocktails and a menu featuring a bounty of smoky, mouthwatering dishes. Additionally, Marlow’s Annual Grill Contest has kicked off with some seriously sweet prizes.
“We’re starting tailgating season with a bang as we invite all of our Marlow’s fans to share their best grilling recipe for our annual grill contest,” says executive chef, CEO and co-founder John C. Metz. “Guests also can visit their nearest Marlow’s Tavern location to sample our new whiskey cocktails and the rich, tangy dishes on our annual Ribs & Whiskey menu.”
Marlow’s Annual Grill Contest invites fans to fine-tune their best grilling recipes and enter to win red-hot prizes including the grand prize of a Big Green Egg and Marlow’s Tavern gift cards. Metz will announce the prize winners at an event on Oct. 22. Entrants should be as specific as possible with ingredients, preparation and cooking instructions and must submit their recipe, including photo, by Oct. 3.
As part of the Ribs & Whiskey celebration, Marlow’s Tavern will feature crisp, fiery drinks including:
Bourbon…Chai Way – Nelson Brothers bourbon is stirred together with Somrus Chai liqueur and Tempus Fugit crème de cacao
- Smoke ‘Em If You Got ‘Em – Smoked Maple Old Fashioned mixes Woodinville bourbon, maple Regan’s orange bitters and a splash of Casamigos mezcal
- A Kick from Ginger – Old Forester mixed with Atlanta’s own Red Rock ginger ale
- Georgia Peach Lemonade –Minute Maid Lemonade, peach nectar and Jack Daniel’s Honey whiskey topped with a frozen peach
- Tommy’s Favorite Sangria – Tommy’s secret recipe made with the freshest seasonal fruit and agave nectar; available in red or white
- Pabst Blue Ribbon WI ABV 4.7% - Brewed in America and served tall, this classic beer is for those with the classiest of tastes
Two delectable sauces are highlighted on the Ribs & Whiskey menu: Jack Daniel’s Glaze and Carolina Mustard. Guests can pair these sweet, tangy and smoky sauces with fall-off-the-bone tender ribs or choose from other limited-time favorites including:
- BBQ Flatbread “The Original” – Marlow’s secret sauce and the best ingredients available
- Kickin’ Chicken Verde Soup – Tender chicken, fresh cilantro, roasted poblanos, tomatillos, fall sweet corn and chili cream
- Pig and Buns – Slow-roasted pulled pork with Jack Daniel’s Honey Glaze and crispy tobacco onions on a buttery sesame seed roll
- Full or Half Rack of Ribs – Slathered with a choice of sauce and served with jalapeño corn muffins, jicama slaw and fried mac and cheese
- Mustard-Blazed Chicken – Prestige Farms chicken glazed with Carolina BBQ sauce and served with green bean casserole, shiitake mushroom, caramelized onion, applewood smoked bacon, mornay sauce, tobacco onion and jalapeño corn muffins
- Jack Blazed Salmon – North Atlantic salmon blazed with Jack Daniel’s Honey Glaze and served with green bean casserole, shiitake mushroom, caramelized onion, applewood smoked bacon, mornay sauce, tobacco onion and jalapeño corn muffins
- Honey Bourbon Bread Pudding – Crème-brûlée-soaked Cuban bread and a splash of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey
Let’s get social @MarlowsFlorida with #RibsAndWhiskey.
About Marlow’s Tavern
Marlow’s Tavern was established in 2004 with the opening of its first location in Alpharetta, Georgia, and has continued to grow over the years, adding many Atlanta-area restaurants, as well as locations throughout Orlando and Tampa, Florida. John C. Metz, executive chef, CEO and co-founder of Marlow’s Tavern, was named an “Atlanta Most Admired CEO” by Atlanta Business Chronicle in 2020. In 2018, the Georgia Restaurant Association named Marlow’s Tavern one of the Restaurant Neighbor Award winners. Each neighborhood restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, offering guests classic American tavern fare with an upscale twist. For more information, visit marlowstavern.com.
Marlow’s Waterford Lakes
547 N. Alafaya Trail, Orlando, FL 32828, 407.757.0606
352 Mike Roberto Way, Oviedo, FL 32765, 407.542.1475
Marlow’s Lee Vista
6889 Eagle Watch Drive, Orlando, FL 32822, 407.985.2381
13134 N Dale Mabry Hwy., Tampa, FL 33618, 813.513.8899
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario