CHICAGO-BASED JOJO’S SHAKEBAR SET TO OPEN AT POINTE ORLANDO
Grand Opening Weekend March 18-19 - Now Taking Reservations
ORLANDO, Fla. (March 1, 2023) – Something sweet is coming to Pointe Orlando on International Drive, the heart of Orlando’s tourist and convention district. New-to-market JoJo's ShakeBAR is the next-generation restaurant and bar serving 80s and 90s nostalgia, diner fare, hand-crafted cocktails, decadent desserts, and of course, its over-the-top Biggie Shakes.
“We take our work seriously but hope our guests don’t take us seriously. JoJo’s is about forgetting life’s stresses and enjoying good vibes in good company. Guests should indulge and enjoy a cheat meal and a boozy shake. JoJo’s is no place for a diet,” comments Founder Robbie Schloss.
Grand opening weekend is scheduled for Saturday, March 18 and Sunday, March 19, 2023.
- Reservations are now available on OpenTable
- Saturday and Sunday Brunch from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. – midnight
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- IG: @jojosshakebar, FB: @jojosshakebarorlando, T: @jojosorlando, #JoJosOrlando
- JoJo’s is named after Robbie’s daughter.
- The coffee program is not coincidentally named Cup of Jo.
- The first ever JoJo’s opened in Chicago on Feb. 28, 2019.
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Orlando is the first location in Florida.
JoJo’s isn’t like other diners. The focus is the specialty cocktail program, a very pointed whiskey selection, and the best two draught beers around that rotate seasonally. Spirits may be added to all shakes and hot chocolates such as BACARDÍ rum, Jameson Irish whiskey, and Kahlúa® coffee liqueur to name a few.
The restaurant is 4,239 total square feet with interior and patio seating on the lower level of Pointe Orlando for 250 guests. Convenient garage and valet parking is available for a nominal fee.
About JoJo’s ShakeBAR
JoJo’s ShakeBAR nostalgic 80s and 90s-themed diner will wow kids while sparking childhood memories for adults. JoJo’s has something for everyone with a full menu of diner classics and extravagant desserts, including salads, gluten-free, and vegan options. But don’t be fooled - JoJo’s is no place for a diet. Learn more at www.jojosshakebar.com.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario