BUSCH GARDENS TAMPA HOWL-O-SCREAM
SEPTEMBER 25th - OCTOBER 31 st
Mis amigos recientemente tuve la oportunidad de visitar Busch Gardens en Tampa para conocer un poco mas acerca de lo que alli ocurria ya que me hablaron de ciertos trabajos de excavacion que se realizaban por una supuesta casa que permanecia enterrada desde hacia muchos, muchos años atras...lo que que alli se encontro es simplemente espeluznante...los invito a ver mi video del Scream Cam para que se den cuenta del vivo y maximo terror que aun vive en ese lugar...
• Dead Fall: Thirst for Blood: Humans and plants entwine with an insatiable thirst for human blood. Can you escape the blood-thirsty nightmare that has taken over this Victorian garden and greenhouse?
• Zombie Containment Unit 15: Moving Targets: Armed with only a Z.E.D. (Zombie Eradication Device), it’s up to you to hold off an undead mob in this interactive zombie hunting experience.
• The BASEMENT: Momma’s Meats’ award-winning recipe has always been a family affair that’s only created in The BASEMENT. Can you escape its depths before becoming the secret ingredient?
• Death Water Bayou: Deep in the bayou the Voodoo Queen transforms wanderers into her evil minions. Those who enter must escape her dark magic before falling victim to her spell.
• Circus of Superstition: The Last Laugh: You’ve tried to avoid black cats and sidewalk cracks, but the bad luck of all your childhood superstitions has finally caught up to you with new demented fears.
• Zombie Mortuary: Led by their queen, zombies infest this small town funeral home and satisfy their hunger with the fresh flesh and brains of mortuary mourners. Additional Elements
• Front Gate Experience: From the moment guests enter Howl-O-Scream 2015, Scarlett and her minions uproot from the remnants of the very excavation that Unearthed her evil.
• Slash Mobs: Whether traveling freely or in gruesome groups, roaming hordes return with a vengeance and with more street time than ever before as they blanket Busch Gardens’ pathways with unsuspecting terrors around every corner.
• Rollercoasters: Are you brave enough to challenge Florida’s top thrill rides in the dark? Test your limits on Florida’s first triple-launch coaster, Cheetah Hunt, or North America’s tallest freestanding drop tower, Falcon’s Fury! Upgrades
• Front Line Fear Passes: Take fear to the next level with front-of-the-line privileges and remember it forever with killer discounts.
• VIP Packages: Score the VIP treatment throughout the park with complementary drinks and make this terrifying night one to remember. Shows & Culinary
• Fiends: Is there a doctor in the house? When Dr. Freakenstein’s naughty nurses start operating, the diagnosis is always lethal.
• Fright Feast: Don’t wait to make your reservation for the most deranged dinner show in town and be the first to brave the dark with a half-hour of early access to the haunted houses and front-of-the-line privileges until 8:30 p.m.
• Club Unearthed: Escape the hordes and head to the transformed Marrakesh Theater to join the killer party at Howl-O-Scream’s exclusive dance club, Club Unearthed™.