Golden Globe® Nominees Invited to Experience Fun in the Sun at LEGOLAND® Beach Retreat
Secret Room Events in Honor of the 2018 Golden Globe Nominees Offering Complimentary Stay at Central Florida Vacation Resort in Collaboration with So Fruitty
Show business legends are invited to visit LEGOLAND® Beach Retreat, where summer vacation lasts all year long, as part of the glitz and glamour of the 75th Annual Golden Globe® Awards, presented this evening from Beverly Hills, Calif., by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association.
Celebrating this year’s nominees, Secret Room Events and Orlando, Fla.-based So Fruitty have partnered to offer a complimentary stay at LEGOLAND Florida Resort’s all-new accommodations at the place #BuiltForKids.
Filled with creative LEGO® theming inside and out, LEGOLAND Beach Retreat is a village-style vacation resort featuring brightly colored bungalows grouped into 13 horseshoe-shaped “coves” named after popular LEGO minifigures. The fun begins almost immediately, thanks to a drive-through check-in process that will take you from your car to your cove in minutes. This speedy service makes staying at LEGOLAND Beach Retreat as carefree as a day at the beach.
Designed to look like larger-than-life LEGO sets, 83 bungalows offer 166 separate rooms that sleep up to five, including a cozy area just for kids with a bunk bed, trundle bed and privacy curtain. Each cove has its own outdoor play area within view of the bungalows’ shaded patios, where mom and dad can relax while kids romp and run.
Along with picturesque lake views and a giant LEGO lighthouse featuring a real rotating beacon, amenities include:
- A heated swimming pool available year-round, with an adjacent sandy area perfect for building sandcastles and the resort’s biggest outdoor play structure for kids.
- Sandy’s Castle Restaurant, featuring a bountiful menu of entrees, sides and desserts designed to please the palates of kids and grownups alike. A delicious breakfast buffet is included with each night’s stay.
- Bricks Beach Bar, offering an eclectic menu of made-to-order food, drinks and creative cocktails served both poolside and indoors.
- Palm Tree Traders, a large retail shop stocked with LEGO building sets and minifigures, apparel, toys, swimwear, snacks and sundries.
- A hands-on LEGO building station where kids can contribute their original creations to a giant sandcastle made out of thousands of LEGO bricks.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the site.
- Complimentary transportation to the theme park entrance, as well as complimentary parking in LEGOLAND Florida Resort’s main parking lot for guests who choose to drive.
On Jan. 5, Secret Room Events hosted its annual, invitation-only In Honor of the 2018 Golden Globe Awards Style Lounge in Beverly Hills, a lavish event that featured sponsors such as So Fruitty, whose delicious and healthy frozen treats are available at the popular Florida vacation destination.
LEGOLAND Florida Resort features an interactive, 150-acre theme park with more than 50 rides, shows and attractions inspired by popular LEGO brands and characters, plus LEGOLAND Water Park, LEGOLAND Hotel and LEGOLAND Beach Retreat. Built for kids 2-12, the theme park includes more than 50 rides, shows and attractions inspired by popular LEGO and DUPLO brands, with awesome experiences based on “The LEGO Movie™,” “LEGO NINJAGO®: Masters of Spinjitzu,” LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS™, LEGO City, LEGO Technic and LEGO Friends. For more information, visitwww.LEGOLAND.com/florida.