SUMMER STARTS TODAY AT SEAWORLD AND BUSCH GARDENS WITH INCREDIBLE EVENTS, FREE BEER AND LIMITED-TIME ADMISSION OFFERS.
Kicking off earlier than ever, SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay are giving guests more opportunities than ever before to jumpstart their summer. From new attractions to returning fan-favorite events, park guests can explore the following experiences this season:
Summer Fun at SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica
· Electric Ocean – Select Nights through September 2
Beginning tonight, Electric Ocean brings longer park hours and allows guests to voyage into an exotic underwater world filled with dazzling lights, electrifying dance music and a brilliant evening energy that sparks as the sun sets. Guests can experience exciting nighttime shows, returning summer classics and a plethora of new food and drink options throughout the park. The energy of the night culminates with a family-friendly dance party before “Ignite” lights up the sky in a spectacular fireworks finale. New for 2018 event, the park will be introducing “Touch the Sky” a high-energy celebration featuring majestic bottlenose dolphins, beautiful macaws and an original musical score.
· Free Beer! – Now through September 2
The free brews will be available all summer long through September 2, 2018 from 10:30 a.m. to one hour before park close. Complimentary domestic and seasonal beers will be available to guests 21 years of age and older. Guests can visit Mama’s Pretzel Kitchen Patio and receive up to two complimentary 7-ounce beers per visit. The park will rotate beer offerings throughout the summer starting off with SeaWorld’s very own Mako Red Ale.
· NEW! Infinity Falls – Opening Summer
Infinity Falls will take guests on an adventure through a lush rainforest environment inspired by some of the world’s most incredible freshwater ecosystems. The new attraction will feature the world’s tallest drop on a river raft ride and allow visitors to experience the feel of exhilarating rapids. The ride will also feature an innovative elevator lift designed to transport the rafts to the top of the ride’s 40-foot drop before plunging into churning whitewater.
· NEW! Ray Rush – Now Open at Aquatica Orlando
A brand-new family raft slide has officially splashed down at Aquatica Orlando. Ray Rush is a fully-loaded water adventure which combines three unique slide elements, never before seen at Aquatica, into one action-packed attraction the entire family can enjoy together. First, riders will be launched with powerful water jets designed to propel the rafts into the first of several enclosed tube sections. Next, riders enter a giant translucent sphere, rocking back and forth as waves of water swirl around them. Finally, riders will drop into the attraction’s signature element, an open-air halfpipe that resembles the shape of a manta ray.
Best Way to Play
With summer starting earlier than ever, SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay are kicking off the season with incredible deals on park admission. The following limited-time offers are available online only now through Sunday, June 3:
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Limited-Time Deals
· $45 Single Day Ticket for Busch Gardens (Save over $50 off the gate price), add Adventure Island for only $10!
· $29 Single Day Ticket for Adventure Island (Save over $30 off the gate price), lowest price of the year.
· $59 Busch Gardens Fun Card (Save over $40 off the gate price) including unlimited visits through December 31, 2018.
· $59 Adventure Island Fun Card (now including weekends) with unlimited visits through the 2018 season.
SeaWorld Orlando Kick-off to Summer Offers
· $45 Single Day Ticket for Florida Residents (Save more than $50 off the gate price) for SeaWorld Orlando. Add a visit to Aquatica Orlando for only $10! Must visit by July 1, 2018.
· $119 SeaWorld Orlando Annual Pass (Save $56). Florida residents can utilize EZpay and pay less than $10/month.
· $143 SeaWorld and Aquatica Annual Pass (Save $57). Florida residents can utilize EZpay and pay only $11.91/month.
Summer Fun at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Adventure Island
· Summer Nights – Now through August 5
Kicking off earlier than ever, Summer Nights begins tonight with extended park hours, endless energy and world-class coasters that light up the night. The event will feature three themed party zones: ¡Fiesta Festa!, Vibin’ Village and the all-new Backyard BBQ. Guests can dance into the night at each location and indulge in spectacular summer fare inspired by the party zone.
· Free Beer! – Now through August 5
#BeerIsBack at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay! For the duration of Summer Nights, guests age 21 and older can enjoy two complimentary beer samples from the Garden Gate Café each day they visit the park. Throughout the summer, new featured brews will provide the perfect accompaniment to take on the night. The park is currently featuring Founders All Day IPA and Bud Light on tap. Valid identification is required for age verification.
· NEW! Vanish Point – Now Open at Adventure Island
Debuting at the park for the 2018 season, Vanish Point is Adventure Island’s epic 70-foot free-fall drop slide. Riders choose between two wave paths, one that drops the floor from beneath their feet or one that begins in a seated position before taking a steep dive on a 455-foot-long speed slide.
For more information, park hours and to purchase tickets, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com and BuschGardensTampaBay.com. Events and times are subject to change. Be sure to follow SeaWorld and Busch Gardens on social media for the latest park updates and announcements.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario