|Meet some of your favorite LEGO® NINJAGO® Characters, Kai and Nya.|
Que tal amigos aqui les comparto mi entrevista con vocero de Legoland Florida Resort David Brady quien nos comparte importante información acerca de todo lo que esta ocurriendo en los parques de Legoland Florida Resort , como la proxima apertura de Legoland Beach Retreat, el ya abierto al publico Ninjago un atracción espectacular para el disfrute de toda la familia, la nueva temporada del Parque Aquatico y mucho mas...
Endless Fun in the Sun Awaits at LEGOLAND® Beach Retreat, All-New Accommodations Opening April 7 at LEGOLAND Florida Resort
All-new accommodations at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort promise plenty of fun in the sun when LEGOLAND Beach Retreat opens April 7. Filled with creative LEGO® theming inside and out, the village-style vacation resort features brightly colored bungalows grouped into 13 horseshoe-shaped “coves” named after popular LEGO Minifigures.
Designed to look like larger-than-life LEGO sets, the 83 LEGO bungalows offer 166 separate rooms that sleep up to five, including a cozy area just for kids with a bunk bed, trundle bed and privacy curtain. They’re an ideal solution for larger families and groups traveling together, or for those seeking a whole new way to vacation at LEGOLAND Florida Resort.
Along with picturesque lake views and a giant LEGO lighthouse featuring a real rotating beacon, LEGOLAND Beach Retreat highlights also include:
- A giant swimming pool next to The Lighthouse, with an adjacent sandy area perfect for building sandcastles and the resort’s biggest outdoor play structure for kids.
- Sandy’s Castle Restaurant, featuring a bountiful menu of entrees, sides and desserts designed to please the palates of kids and grownups alike.
- A delicious breakfast buffet is included with each night’s stay; lunch and dinner are available without reservations.
- Bricks Beach Bar, offering an eclectic menu of made-to-order food, drinks and creative cocktails served both poolside and indoors.
- Palm Tree Traders, a large retail shop stocked with LEGO building sets and Minifigures, apparel, toys, swimwear, snacks and sundries.
- A hands-on LEGO building activity where kids can contribute their own original creations to a giant sandcastle made out of thousands of LEGO bricks.
- Free Wi-Fi accessible throughout the entire site, indoors and out.
- Complimentary transportation to the theme park entrance, as well as complimentary parking in LEGOLAND Florida Resort’s main parking lot for guests who choose to drive.
- Early access to the theme park, with exclusive use of some of the most popular attractions, including the all-new LEGO NINJAGO® World and LEGO NINJAGO The Ride.
- Nightly room rates start at $135 (plus tax and resort fee) and vary by season, date and availability. Packages including theme park tickets also are available, and Awesomer and Awesomest Annual Pass Members receive a 10 percent discount year-round. To book a stay, visit LEGOLAND.com/beachretreat or call (877) 350-5346 daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information about visiting LEGOLAND Florida Resort, including savings on advance purchase of admission tickets, multi-tier annual passes, special events, educational programs, services for guests with disabilities, VIP experiences, military discounts and much more, visit www.LEGOLAND.com/florida, or call (877) 350-5346.