ALL-NEW ADVENTURES AWAIT AND FAN FAVORITES RETURN AT SEAWORLD’S HALLOWEEN SPOOKTACULAR, FEATURING NEW STOPS ALONG THE TRICK-OR-TREAT TRAIL
Orlando’s only daytime theme park trick-or-treating event is happening on Saturdays and Sundays from September 18 to October 31!
Kids of all ages love trick-or-treating during this daytime event as they explore the decorated candy trail and meet all sorts of colorful characters. And that’s just the beginning! From spooky stories to a Halloween dance party and more, this is immersive family fun you’ll only find at SeaWorld Orlando. SeaWorld Spooktacular runs weekends September 18 through October 31 and is included with park admission.
- NEW Adventures along the Trick-or-Treat Trail: Find waves of Halloween fun when costumed youngsters trick-or-treat for ghoulish goodies. This year, for the first time in park history, the Trick-or-Treat Trail winds through some of the park’s most iconic spots for a fully immersive SeaWorld adventure. Each candy station on our trick-or-treat trail features an assortment of favorites including Tootsie Rolls®, Smarties® and Airheads®, just to name a few.
- Halloween Dance Party: Children can join a cast of silly characters for a Halloween Dance Party where they participate in line-dancing favorites as music and fun fill the air along the Trick-or-Treat Trail.
- Meet a Mermaid: Meet the friendly Halloween mermaids each event day in this immersive experience along the Trick-or-Treat Trail.
- Halloween Happenings at Sesame Street Land®: Head on over to Sesame Street Land for even more Spooktacular fun! At various times throughout the event, join Count von Count and his furry friends for family-friendly Halloween celebrations that will have everyone dancing and singing!
- Storytime with Big Bird: Gather around Big Bird’s Nest for Storytime with Big Bird, who will be sharing some of his favorite stories at select times throughout the day. See the park schedule for times.
- Spooktacular Upgrade: Count von Count's Spooktacular Breakfast: Start the day in a deliciously spooky way with Count von Count’s Spooktacular Breakfast. Guests can get their fill of morning favorites and family-friendly Halloween fun with your Sesame Street friends! Adults start at $32.99 and Kids 3-9 $14.95, book now at https://seaworld.com/orlando/
Spooky Family Fun by Day, Terrifying Halloween Frights by Night.
This fall, SeaWorld becomes the only park in Orlando with Spooktacular family fun by day, and terrifying Howl-O-Scream scares at night. Because NEW this year, a visit to SeaWorld Orlando will turn frightful on select evenings when the park unleashes the ALL-NEW Howl-O-Scream Orlando. Guests will encounter roaming haunts rampaging through scare zones and haunted houses with dark passageways home to ghoulish creatures lurking in the depths. Adventuresome guests can deepen the thrills with terrifying rides in the dark on Mako and Infinity Falls, quench their thirst for fear at a fiendishly interactive bar and feel the monstrous electricity of a live show. Guests won’t want to miss this “inaugural fear” year of Howl-O-Scream Orlando, select nights Friday, September 10 through Sunday, October 31 from 7 p.m. to as late as 2 a.m. For more information and ticket purchases for this separate-ticketed event visit: https://seaworld.com/orlando/
The Best Way to Experience Spooktacular at SeaWorld: Buy a new 2022 SeaWorld Fun Card, get 2021 FREE!
For a limited time, visit again and again with a 2022 SeaWorld Fun Card and get the rest of 2021 FREE! This incredible deal offers more than four bonus months when you buy now, including visits to SeaWorld Halloween Spooktacular this year AND next year, for only $118.99*. Hurry before prices go up.
Or, for access with more benefits and low monthly payments starting at $12 per month, guests can upgrade to a Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platinum Annual Pass to enjoy the perks they want most. Annual Pass Members* receive 12 months of visits with incredible benefits including exclusive ride opportunities, FREE parking, up to 6 free guest tickets, savings on merchandise, and more! Annual Pass Members also get special discounts for the best deals on Howl-O-Scream Orlando, the all-new separate-ticketed Halloween event featuring terrifying haunted houses, ghoulish live shows, frightful scare zones, rides in the dark and more.
The safety of our guests, Ambassadors and animals in our care remains our top priority. Consistent with CDC guidance, we recommend that our guests wear face coverings while indoors.
For more information, park hours and to purchase tickets, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com. All ticket purchases help to fund wildlife rescue and rehabilitation efforts, habitat protections, and ocean health initiatives. Follow SeaWorld Orlando on Facebook and Instagram for the latest park updates and information.
*Some restrictions and blockout dates apply
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc.
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: SEAS) is a leading theme park and entertainment company providing experiences that matter, and inspiring guests to protect animals and the wild wonders of our world. The Company is one of the world's foremost zoological organizations and a global leader in animal welfare, training, husbandry and veterinary care. The Company collectively cares for one of the largest zoological collections in the world and has helped lead advances in the care of animals. The Company also rescues and rehabilitates marine and terrestrial animals that are ill, injured, orphaned or abandoned, with the goal of returning them to the wild. The SeaWorld® rescue team has helped more than 39,000 animals in need over the last 55 years. SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. owns or licenses a portfolio of recognized brands including SeaWorld, Busch Gardens®, Aquatica®, Sesame Place® and Sea Rescue®. Over its more than 55-year history, the Company has built a diversified portfolio of 12 destination and regional theme parks that are grouped in key markets across the United States, many of which showcase its one-of-a-kind zoological collection. The Company's theme parks feature a diverse array of rides, shows and other attractions with broad demographic appeal which deliver memorable experiences and a strong value proposition for its guests.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario