Father's Day Gift Roundup: Outdoor Satellite TV from DISH Outdoors
With summer travel plans changing for many, it is not surprising that hunting, fishing, and camping trips are more popular than ever, especially when it comes to Father’s Day.
For the Dad already planning an escape outdoors, give him the gift of entertainment, no matter how far off-the-beaten path his adventures take him – a TV that goes anywhere he does.
With portable satellite antennas, like the DISH Outdoors Playmaker, Dad can watch live HD TV anywhere, without Wi-Fi or data caps, to stay connected to the outside world.
DISH Outdoors Talking Points
• “The DISH Playmaker delivers live TV in crystal clear HD anywhere you go – perfect for taking your Father’s Day on the road! Weighing just 8 lbs., this portable antenna is easy to transport and setup. No Wi-Fi required.”
• “Access Pay-As-You-Go programming, which includes all your favorite sports channels and more. Only pay for the months you use – no long-term contracts, commitments or credit checks required.”
• “With the DISH Playmaker satellite antenna and Wally receiver bundle, you’ll never a live TV moment with Dad, no matter where your adventures take you.”
· If the segment has enough time, please supplement:
· “Head to www.DishForMyRV.com to sign up for DISH Outdoors today.”
· “Currently, DISH Outdoors is offering Playmaker and Wally receiver bundles starting at $348, plus programming; existing DISH customers can access their residential DISH programming via the Playmaker bundle for an added $7 per month.”