WHEN: Celebrate Mardi Gras during the Seven Seas Food Festival February 12-16 and 19-21 at select times from 12:30-6:00 p.m.
- Pop-Up Parade: SeaWorld’s Wild Arctic Plaza comes to life as entertainers, bead captains, stilt walkers, and musicians bring the Mardi Gras spirit to SeaWorld during this special pop-up parade.
- Jazz Band: Immerse yourself in the music of New Orleans as this band brings the Cajun sound and jazz classics to Orlando.
- Street Party: The sights and sounds of Bourbon Street will fill the air in Wild Arctic Plaza with a DJ, street performers and physically distant dance party.
- Gulf Coast Flavors: Enjoy classic Gulf Coast flavors as part of the Seven Seas Food Festival including New Orleans favorites like beignets, po-boys and southern libations. 11:30 am through park close.
MORE CONCERTS ANNOUNCED:
In addition to adding Mardi Gras festivities to Seven Seas, guests can check out the Seven Seas Food Festival concerts taking place at Bayside Stadium on select Mardi Gras days:
- Saturday, February 13 TRIBUTE: Absolute Queen/U.S. Stones/Let It Be
- Sunday, February 14 TRIBUTE: Lady Gaga/Britney Spears/Jennifer Lopez
- Saturday, February 20 TRIBUTE: Smokin'/Renegade/Best of Both Worlds
- Sunday, February 21 Chris Janson
BEST WAY TO SAVOR AND SIP:
Discover boundless combinations of food and drink selections with a Seven Seas Food Festival Tasting Lanyard which can be used on all Seven Seas Food Festival days AND February 15-16 during Mardi Gras. Guests can embark on their culinary journey with a 10-sample lanyard starting at only $60 or take it up a notch and save over 30% with the fan favorite 15-sample lanyard for the best savings. SeaWorld Orlando pass members also get the VIP treatment with even more flavor and savings with their 3 free samples with the purchase of a 15-sample lanyard. https://seaworld.com/orlando/
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario