Photo credit: Barnie’s Coffee & Tea Co.
Gift the Gift of Comfort and Cheer This Holiday Season
With holiday gift-giving just around the corner, Barnie’s Coffee & Tea Co. has brewed up a batch of delicious ideas for its Central Florida and nationwide customers that are sure to bring comfort, delight, and surprise.
American consumers are definitely ready for unexpected pleasures. According to a new study by Accenture, pandemic-weary consumers want a meaningful holiday season this year. Other trends: record-setting online purchasing for safety reasons; shopping, decorating, and cooking earlier than in prior years; and gift selections to cheer up the home.
Pouring strong for forty years and always in tune with its loyal customer base of flavor fanatics, Barnie’s is unwrapping seasonal treats that make gifting a snap for the coffee and tea lovers on your list. Whether purchasing for others, perking up your home, or warming up while on the go, here are ideas from Barnie’s that will deliver comfort and cheer.
A Cup of Cheer: America’s Favorite Holiday Roast, Santa’s White Christmas®
Barnie’s released its wildly popular Santa’s White Christmas® in 1994 as a seasonal limited-time offer blend. The toasty vanilla, coconut, and caramel-flavored powerhouse have become so adored, it is now offered year-round. Sentimentalists will postpone their indulgence, however, as few aromas harken the season more than this classic favorite. Shoppers can get their Santa’s White Christmas® fix in delightful new ways this season: ground or whole bean decked out in shiny red bags, 10-count single-serve cups, and gift sets.
For those fortunate to live near a Publix grocery store, the holiday blend can be purchased there by the bag, in single-serve cups, and ice cream available in half gallons -- so popular that it routinely sells out in December. If you’re able to snag a quart, shake up your holiday routine with this decadent recipe.
Flavors to Savor Online
Give your loved ones the gift of Barnie's Coffee with this array of online gifting options:
- Limited Time Offer Flavored Blends - Skip the messy baking and snag a bag of Barnie’s newest limited time only flavored blend, Gingerbread Cookie. The comfort and warmth of the holidays arrives in coffee combining the flavors of cinnamon, clove, and a cookie for a memorable—and delicious—holiday escape in every sip. Barnie’s newest flavor joins a long history of innovative, award-winning flavored roasts and more than 20 flavors now available online at barniescoffee.com, including Southern Pecan, Pumpkin Spice, and Creamy Buttery Caramel. The price for Gingerbread Cookie is $10.24 per 12-oz bag.
❖ Gift Sets – Perk up the flavor fanatic on your list with one of Barnie’s gift sets, featuring various combinations of Santa’s White Christmas® ground coffee in 12-ounce bags and single serve cups, and a ceramic, color-changing Santa’s White Christmas® Magic Mug. Sets are decked out for the season in red boxes and crinkle paper and are priced at $19.99.
- Magic Merchandise – Returning by popular demand is Barnie’s ceramic, color-changing magic Santa’s White Christmas® Magic Mug, priced at $8.99. Coffee crusaders can keep their blends fresh with a Barnie’s branded Airscape® coffee and food storage canister. Not sure what your giftee prefers? E-Gift cards are available in denominations starting from $10.
Central Florida-Only Activities are Merry and Bright
Holiday shopping along glittering, tree-lined Park Avenue in Winter Park is a multi-generational family tradition for many residents and visitors. Stop by Barnie’s Park Avenue Café to fuel up and savor a delicious meal or cup of joe to warm body and soul. Guests are sure to enjoy:
❖ lunch combos on Barnie’s new menu and brunch delights like Santa's White Christmas French Toast, the latter served with a free cup of Santa’s White Christmas® .
❖ the opportunity to bring joy to a child by donating a gift – Barnie’s is an official retail drop-off location for XL 106.7’s Baby DJ’s Toy Drive. Donations can be dropped off at 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. daily between December 7 and December 21.
❖ Treats for furry friends, including the “pup-ular” Dogguccino.
Create your own Santa Crawl by stopping into the following food and beverage purveyors featuring limited time only treats and drinks made with Santa’s White Christmas® flavors (call first to check availability):
- Ten10 Brewing Company offering Santa's White Christmas Stout, available in 4-pack cans for $14 or $7 drafts.
- Gideon's Bakehouse selling Santa's White Christmas Cookies.
- Se7en Bites featuring Santa's White Christmas Brownies
- Fiddler's Green serving Barnie's Cold Brew Irish Coffee
- Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream’s limited release of Santa’s White Christmas blended with sweet cream ice cream and topped with Ghirardelli caramel sauce, on sale Dec. 14.
“From our Barnie’s family to yours, we wish all of our valued customers a happy holiday season full of warmth and the joys of being together,” said Barnie’s Chief Sales & Marketing Officer Scott Uguccioni.
About Barnies Coffee & Tea Co.:
Founded in 1980, Barnie’s Coffee & Tea Co. is a worldwide leader in premium coffee and tea. One of the first gourmet coffee brands in the U.S., Barnie’s Coffee & Tea Co. is steadfastly dedicated to its 40-year mission: pioneering the most dramatically delicious flavored and premium roasts, then delivering them wherever consumers are exploring new grounds. With an ongoing passion for innovation, Barnie’s Coffee & Tea Co. provides category-wide consumer products at a variety of price points and taste profiles in diverse channels, from delectable flavored coffees to its Crop•Ex line of single-origin, small batch roasts, and from single-serve and wholesale solutions to Fueled by Barnie’s licensed cafes. Barnie’s Coffee & Tea Co.’s products can be purchased online, in select grocery stores, at licensed foodservice providers, and at its company-operated café in Central Florida, where it headquarters. To learn more,